automatically monitors one or more directories for specified files. As
soon as they
appears, the files are archived on file and forwarded via e-mail to one
or more recipients by using your own e-mail Client program or an SMTP server, with or without user intervention.
FileInMail is inexpensive and easy
to use. Download the free FileInMail trial version and start automatically
e-mail your files within minutes !
FileInMail Key Features:
- Works on any machine running Windows
98, ME, 2000, XP,
2003, Vista, Seven (7), 2008.
- Automatically send the files as
attachments by using
e-mail client program (MS-Outlook, Outlook
Express, Windows Mail, Mozilla
Thunderbird and any other MAPI compatible e-mail
program) and your own e-mail settings, just like you would
- If you prefer, you can even use a SMTP server instead of your own mail client program, even if the server uses authentication and non-standard ports, with or without user intervention
- You can specify multiple
- You can watch for multiple
on each directory
- You can forward the files to multiple
recipients in a single e-mail message
- You can specify different custom Subject and Body text for each kind of e-mail
- You can specify them statically, or you can drive FileInMail by an external program that creates a small ascii (INI) file with a dynamic configuration. Even DOS programs and batch files can do it
- E-mail messages can be sent out either unattendently or with user intervention
Download the free FileInMail trial now!